Thursday, September 22, 2011

Before and After: Ferris Wheel 09.17.11

I came down with a cold or something yesterday. I am not feeling too hot today, but editing this photo made me feel a bit better :o). I took this at the Puyallup Fair on Saturday. I have seen so many gorgeous ferris wheel shots lately that I just had to try my hand at it as well. It was a rainy day and I was sad that the sky behind the ferris wheel was so drab. In my edit I decided to play with the tones using Pioneer Woman's actions. I think I have tones on the brain from Tones on Tuesday, my first link up I am hosting. I like the old photo feel. Thoughts and critiques are always welcome!

Still time to link up a photo with altered tones in Tones on Tuesday:
Scattered Horizons

Before 
Taken with Canon EOS Rebel Ti1 
Settings: ISO 200, 55mm, ss1/200, f/5.6 (full manual)

After
Edited with Adobe Photoshop
Used Pioneer Woman's Vintage and Lovely and Ethereal Actions
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Linking up with Pixel Perfect Blog HopHead over and see the other before and afters!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    First of, I hope you feel better! Second, I like what you did with the photo! Fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! You have a new fan!I am Playing Blog hop tag, YOUR IT! Tag me back at:
    http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/260564090644111

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.